Sunday, July 20, 2008

I had a date!

Just spent an entire day with my husband, totally goofing off. Awesome. We ate good food, we antiqued, we talked and laughed, and cried a little. We've just wrapped it up with an evening at the winery watching the sun set with some more of our great friends.

Three cheers for all-day dates with husbands and evenings with dear friends! I highly recommend both!

Make time.

2 comments:

amy enderle said...

i love that you're doing this.
both the date and the blog.
some pooh i just stumbled upon made me think of sarah + jack + adelaide. couldn't think of a better place to share:
"If there's ever a tomorrow when we're not together, there's something you should remember:
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you.""
Author: Christopher Robin to Pooh in Pooh's Grand Adventure

Cartwheeler said...

I ALWAYS LISTEN TO POOH.