Sunday, February 22, 2009


Oh boy...........
It's necessary to laugh - often, and loudly.
If you don't, you might develop all kinds of horrible problems - like grouchiness!

I think it is imperative to remember to laugh, and let yourself do it, especially, when grouchiness might be approaching!  You can't be in a bad mood anymore, if you laugh at something!

If you can't find something to laugh about, perhaps just make something up, or better still, laugh at yourself.  You are funny!

Try it.

Here's to all my friends and family members who throughout my whole life have laughed with me, at me, in spite of me, because of me, and at times, for me!  I hope my Heaven involves this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx7lz5X2vKk 

3 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

Laughing is good.

Andrew said...

I always think of you and Laura when I watch Mary Poppins, but this part in particular. Didn't we watch this after Prom or something? I just remember you two doing you silly voices and faces and just cracking up....so funny! Of course, anytime you two were together there was much cracking up. Good times.

Cartwheeler said...

who are you its4junkmale? send me an email - ewjordheim@gmail.com