There ARE people who make the effort to show kindness, and I appreciate them and their efforts!
Of course, none of us is perfect, and we do all make mistakes - many of which, we may not even be aware.
Sometimes, it just seems like you can run into a whole phase of "less than politeness," and that makes my hope in humankind waver. It also makes me miss my friend Sarah worse.
But back to the original purpose - I am still trying to live my life in her honor. All things and relationships beautiful, meaningful and hopeful are what I'm surrounding myself with. (And if you don't make the cut, well, you can keep trying - I'm all for positive change and more chances.) No one who reads this "misses the cut." I'm just saying that if the negative energy that I get from some of the folks with whom I associate (due to necessity) ever changes, I'll be glad to accept it. If it doesn't - their loss!
Here's to positive energy, nice people and good, real, solid, genuine friends!
2 comments:
whew~glad I made that one!
you are so cool.
Oh Sparklesax! Hello! You always use your manners! Miss you!
Post a Comment