Thursday, November 20, 2008

Day #12

Complete travel day. Boring.
cab to train station
train to Madrid
cab to airport
plane to London

Just trying to get home to my babies. I've had enough now.

Oh, one last funny Spanish language mistake: today Bald Man realized that while ordering the previous evening's dinner, he was trying to get us a seafood paella, and instead ordered a butterfly paella! That would have been very delicate...

2 comments:

Hi Kooky said...

I cannot believe it's been 12 days. No surprise you're missing them! Also, butterfly paella - I'd love to see what that would look like!

cs said...

Hi there!

I bet you never thought your favorite dog training, gun toting buddy would find your blog (what a weird word anyway).

Your trip sounds fantastic! I hope we can catch up and hear all about it sometime soon.

As ususal, my youngest sister is in town this weekend, but you are far away in exciting places.

I hope to talk to you both soon!