Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is now (for 2 weeks) a travel blog


I am traveling again! I can't believe I've gotten to take so many trips so close together, but I have, and I am. Right now, I'm in England, and soon I will go to Spain. I'm with the bald man. The kiddos and dogs are being well cared for at home. Bald man is working, and I am enjoying myself - and him! I miss my babies, but am sure that this will be a good growing experience for all of us.

So........Day #1

These are my new shoes standing on the floor of the hotel in London. All we did all day was fly. Stayed in a lovely Hilton attached to the airport, very modern.

Day #2
Had a lovely breakfast in the hotel, including smoked salmon, yummy cheese, grilled whole tomatoes, sauteed mushrooms and many other taste treats. I love to eat what I don't normally have at home! We drove through the beautiful countryside in the rain, on the left side of the road to our first stop.















Yep. It's amazing. I've written to some already that it was humbling, awesome, inspiring, breathtaking.

1 comment:

Hi Kooky said...

You are traveling for me. Please post often. Also, what kind of shoes are those, because I want to get some.

You don't know how much I wish I was traveling too...